2.15.2013

Toilets and building blocks?

Another double cover week for me! And two very different approaches I think? Hope they turned out okay... I'm never sure until months later. 
Cover story features reviews of three different short story collections. Portraying three reviews in one image, let alone three reviews of books composed of discreet stories. Luckily they all sounded totally crazy... like a man wearing a gimp mask while on his smoke breaks, or a horse that is actually a reincarnated dead U.S. president. Also, tacos. (You can see the gimp mask in the web version below, yay!)


How online education might topple universities. (Don't worry, I know that computer mouse is backwards....) Originally I wanted it to look like this: 

But those baby colors got vetoed. Can't say I blame them, but I thought it was pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment